Monday 30 March 2009

I've been tagged!

Oooh lucky you, two posts in one day!

Just a quickie this time though. The amazingly creative Kate has tagged me and invited me to play along with a fun little game. You must go to the fourth folder or your photos, select the fourth photo and post!

Now you definitely know I've not cheated - I winced as I clicked away to find a picture of me! I promise you that there's not many pics of me, I prefer to be behind the camera! Of all the nice pics I have, why does this have to be the fourth one LOL! Oh well, this was taken at Niagara Falls on a nice sunny day - an amazing place and amazingly noisy too! I remember that across the road there was a huge Hershey's store which we took full advantage of - yum!
Now to tag four more people to play!





Hugs,
Aimes
x

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've never been there but would love to visit one day - looks amazing! xxx

Karen said...

Oh no! Just off to find a photo now! Hope it's not a scary one! Love your pic, would love to visit Niagara Falls. Thanks for tagging me!
Hugs,
Karen xx

debbi taylor said...

Hi thanks for the tip! just been all over your blog looking for somewhere to write a comment! can't get used to this blogging lark lol

debbi x

Stephanie said...

I've sent you an email thanking you - hope you got it (don't want you to think I'm rude lol) xxx p.s. my PTI stash wont be growing anymore, I've run out of money!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.