Monday 31 May 2010

Love You

Hey!

Happy Bank Holiday Monday (if you're taking advantage of it; my guy is here at home WORKING! Crazy I know, but he's a hard worker bless him!)

Now I do love my guy dearly, but I also love you lot too! Your comments are so uplifting, kind and thoughtful - this card is for YOU:

Well actually you'll have to share this card with our new challenge on our PTI Blog. The challenge is to use chipboard and I'd been hoarding these super, sweet, sparkly K&Co chipboard letters for AGES!

So obviously, I'd love it if you too could root out some chipboard and play along!

Right then, this is a short post (for me), May/June is FULL of birthdays for us! It seems that even though I know this month is coming up, I never get organised and prepare my cards in advance! I've now gotta make a card for my lovely SIL's birthday (which is tomorrow!) and speaking of birthday's it's my niece, Ruby's birthday today! Happy 3rd Birthday, Ruby! I'll be sharing the card I made for her later this week! Oh and just before I go, my guy has suggested that I make my own birthday card for him to give to me in a few weeks time! Now I just don't know what to think about that...?! Compliment or not?!

Catch ya later!

Aimes
x

9 comments:

Emma said...

Hiya Aimes,

Well how spooky is that and I love that name too - Happy birthday Ruby :D

Oooh it's all pink and sparkly - absolutely scrumptious love number - I'm feeling it all the way down here in Swansea that card is SO FAB.

Tell your guy that he must get you or make you a card but as long as it contains PTI vouchers - who cares what it looks like LOL!

Have a good break :D

Emma x

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous card Aimes, love the sparkly pink!!

I agree with Emma, DH should def 'commission' you to make your card LOL - PTI vouchers in payment LOL

Happy hols

Dawn
xxx

Karen B. said...

Sparkly goodness, love that pink!

Maureen said...

Hmm, compliment? Of course, but charge him double!! LOL LOVE the letters :) And you are most welcome to come play in the studio on your next trip to Canada!! Am willing to share the ribbon, buttons and bling!! LOL If you come during a CHA we could make it a trip together ...a vacation within a vacation!! LOL

Nerina said...

Such a pretty card Aimes ... I can just FEEL the LOVE!! Those little heart buttons are so adorable and I love the binder edging! It's all great!

Ann said...

Hmm, chipboard! I NEVER use it so this is a real challenge for me! Love your love card Aimes - its so pretty.

Cammie said...

Fun card, Aimes! I may just have to break out those chipboard letters tucked away in a drawer.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super card Amies! Love the colors.

Terri said...

Cool card. Thanks for sharing the love!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.