Wednesday 15 October 2014

CASEing myself...

love peace joy
Hey!

I hope you're well on this fine Friday-Eve. Autumn is officially here (I love it!) and those dark nights are creeping in (I hate it!). Cue my major grumbles at trying to get a decent photo of my projects as I burn the candle at both ends. Roll on the weekend when I can find some daylight to shoot in...

As well as the dark nights, the festive season is approaching and I'm trying to get most of my Christmas crafting done earlier rather than later as we have the small matter of our wedding to plan! ;)

When it comes to being an efficient crafter, I find it easier to CASE a design using different colour combos. It's amazing how different a design can look and the feeling it evokes by simply changing the colours.

Do you recognise today's card? It's a total CASE of my previous card featuring some yummy Simon Says Stamp goodies (check the original, bright fun version of this card here). Same design, different colours - so easy! I love the peaceful tranquility working with neutrals and vellum creates. I'm getting more from my stamps with this design too as this festive flower was created by rotating a fairy light/bauble stamp from the Ornaments STAMPtember set.

Have you started your Christmas crafting yet? I think this must be a record for me! Two cards down, many more to go...!

Gotta keep it short and sweet today but thank you so very, very much for stopping by today. Your visits are always appreciated!

Signature2


Products used






4 comments:

Maureen said...

you had me at the bling and twine, Duchess! I can only imagine how busy you are planning the nuptials and working a new job! This card was divine the first time and even more so CASEd :) ox

sandie said...

I love how you used the lightbulb to create the wreath and yummy texture with the paste x

Trish said...

This card is beautiful, airy and calm, love it. It uses my favorite elements, kraft, vellum with a bit of metallic.
I'd love to hear what your wedding scheme will be!

~amy~ said...

I totally recognize the design and I LOVE it.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.