Tuesday 5 April 2016

Let's celebrate you (& release day!)

Let's celebrate you
Hey!

Hip, hip, hooray! It's release day over at Clearly Besotted and April's release will be available to purchase from 10pm UK time tonight! :)

I'm celebraing release day with a card featuring the brand-new A Better You stamp set. This set features beautiful butterflies with co-ordinating designs to stamp on top. I love this concept and I wanted to create a tone-on-tone butterfly for this project, but I have plans of heat-embossing the detailed stamp to create a contrasting design for a future project (when I've finally built that time machine I require to find more hours in the day!)

I'm still on a bid to use and enjoy some of the pretty stash I have just sat here waiting for me so I've used up a teeny bit more of my BoBunny You're Invited collection with this stamp set. I just felt that the butterfly suited and fitted the journalling card design perfectly. I originally stamped the sentiment directly onto the printed design, but I felt it was lost in the pattern so I stamped it again onto cream cardstock and carried out some serious fussy-cutting to affix it on top. Project rescued!

Stephanie is sharing the full reveal of the new release today so be sure to pop across and get your shopping list ready! The rest of the Design Team are also sharing their final creations featuring the new release so be sure to take a sneak peek at the links Stephanie is sharing today for a mojo boost and to help make those final purchasing decisions. ;)

Thanks so much for visiting this little corner of Blogland today!

Signature2

3 comments:

StirYourCreativity said...

Loved the pastel colors and the elegant branch with cute butterfly

Michelle Short said...

So pretty, Aimes! Love this xx

Mandy said...

Lovely card Aimes, it's so pretty. x

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.